Pacific Point Capital, LLC values you and your business and are committed to providing you with exceptional products and service. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information. References in this letter to your “Personal Information” refer to both public and non-public information unless otherwise stated. As part of our continuing commitment to our clients, we want you to know that we respect your right to privacy and endeavor to handle your Personal Information responsibly.
How we collect your Personal Information:
We collect nonpublic Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information received electronically, including but not limited to “cookies.”
This information may include the following:
- Your name, address, and social security number;
- The address and value of any real property you own;
- Your assets and income;
- Your state driver’s license number;
- Credit reports about you; and
- Public information about you.
How We Use, Share, and Protect Your Personal Information
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to guard your Personal Information. We restrict disclosure of Personal Information about you to third parties, except where permitted or required by federal and state law.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if such disclosure is required by law. We may also be required to disclose Personal Information about you in order to comply with a Court Order or Summons. These disclosures will be limited to disclosing only necessary or required information. We will notify you of any disclosure made under these conditions if we are allowed or required to do so.
- We limit the disclosure of Personal Information about you to affiliated entities and employees who need to know this information in order to provide products or services to you or to comply with requirements and best practices ancillary to products or services we offer to you.
- We may use Personal Information about you to service and maintain your account, process transactions in your account, respond to inquiries from you, develop, offer, and deliver services to you, and/or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements in connection with your account.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, liquidation, or other similar events.
- You may ask us for a copy of your Personal Information, including information from applications and forms that you completed in connection with establishing an account or participating in a transaction with us.
- We may share your Personal Information with our institutional lending partners in order to procure more competitive terms and rates for your loan.
- You may ask us to change information about you, such as your address, but we are unable to change information supplied to us by other sources, such as credit agencies.
- You may disallow reception of cookies at any time by disabling them in your Web browser.
We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time. Should you have any questions with regard to the foregoing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.